Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've looked and looked, and so far this is the best sunset I have been able to find. It isn't an Arizona sunset, but it will have to do. That is one thing I will miss, the beautiful sunsets of the desert!

Well we seem to be settling in, I think i realized last week that was gonna be on my vacation longer than I thought. Its tough trying to fit all my crap that I brought with me into a 2200 sq ft home, when it came from a 3600 sq ft home! Im to the point where I just wanna throw all the stuff away that is still left in the garage! I'm afraid Angie might kill me though! Ha-ha!

Danette, Tori, and all of us had a lot of fun on our trip. We went to the beach and enjoyed the muddy, shallow, warmth of the gulf. Stayed up late trying to fit round things into square places, drove around forever just to get to one store! But I'm sure glad she came!

Here's a shout out to my Laurel girls, and to the rest of the young women of
H A R M O N Y W A R D! I love and miss you all, can't wait for a visit to catch up with all the boys you mite be chasing!

Here's a Y E A H A to Jake! I miss ya son! Hope you still get to come visit when Colten comes down. Give your mama and dad a big hug for me!

I miss all my friends, my family, my sister, my nieces and nephews! I miss you all! I promise to put up a bigger fight to get on the computer to stay up on my blog and facebook, even if I have to take out one of my boys to do it!


0 comments: