Saturday, August 8, 2009




So last week we were minding our own business and swimming at the walden community pool, having a grand time, enjoying the water and watching the clouds gather. Off in the distance there were some clouds getting together looking like they wanted to do some damage and ruin some fun somewhere, in someplace, on someone. Soon we hear this faint sound that might have been classified as thunder, but I wasn't sure. I mean my boys are always making noises that sounds like thunder, ya know, so it really could of been anything in my opinion. Instantly the old lady lifeguard starts blowing her whistle and telling everyone to get out of the pool. I'm thinking, oh please! You're actin' like a hurricane is comin' or something! Steve tried to convince her she was hearing things, but no she wasn't convinced one bit. We sat around for a few minutes hoping things would blow over, cause in Arizona it would've already been gone ha ha, but it didn't. So we got our things together and headed back to the house. By the time we got home, the wind had picked up and it had started to sprinkle. By the time we opened the door to the house it was an absolute down pour! I mean, the heaven's literally opened up and let it all out at once! So I guess I shouldn't be 2nd guessing the old lady lifeguard anymore. Krew was pretty bummed that he couldn't go out and play with the all the forest animals! Lucky them......

0 comments: